Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 05:41:56 +0200
From: Anders B Jansson <hdw@...listi.se>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
 planned for the non-technical elite

n3td3v wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 7:20 PM, anonymous pimp <anonymouspimp@...il.com> wrote:
>> Don't you already have your own mailing list? Go there.

Being bored I browsed my Junk folder before I trashed it and I found this gem of coherent thinking.

> It has to be a mailing list run by someone who is neutral to
> everything thats going on, you can't have an official central list for
> the internet for non-technical cyber politics be called 'n3td3v -
> google groups' because its biased towards one particular person etc.

You could just set up a mailing list that didn't include your handle.
It's not required that it do you know.

> Its got to be a non-technical cyber politics mailing
> list thats unmoderated, neutral, central, and unbiased in its
> management.

Yes, so just set one up and stay away from moderating it.

How hard can that be?

Also while browsing my Junk before trashing I noticed your objection to being a troll.

I have to admit that it is actually possible that you aren't.

But the alternative is that you are a complete moron.

--
// hdw