Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 22:05:17 -0600
From: moderated-security <moderated-security@...ts.seifried.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: OFFTOPIC - moderated subset of list is back

Apologies for the off topic post. Send flames directly to me, not to
full-disclosure please.

For those of you like me who can't stand the incessant noise and smell
of monkeys flinging poop at each other I've started running a moderated
version of full-disclosure again. Currently 152 email addresses are
allowed (vendors, smart people, etc.) to post automatically and 167 are
blocked (the poop flingers). It's not as fine grained as I would like
but it's mostly automatic so posts aren't held up.

-Kurt Seifried