Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:13:24 -0400
From: "Exibar" <exibar@...lair.com>
Cc: info@...egary.org.uk, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [inbox] Re: Supporters urge halt to hacker's
	extraditionto US

This guy hacked into the Pentagon, illegally, and you don't want him to
stand trial in the country that he committed the crime against?  What if a
US citizen hacked into UK Parliament?  Would you want him tried in the US or
in the UK?

  What if n3td3v hacked into China's Ministry of National Defense, and gets
caught this time.  Where would you expect to be tried, at home in the UK, or
within China (you'd be executed in China for that crime by the way).

   This guy that hacked the pentagon will be able to bring a lawyer from the
UK to help him plead his case, and all his medical records, blah blah
blah....  He should be extradited and tried in the US for his crime against
the US government.

  Exibar

  _____