Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:27:04 -0400
From: "Exibar" <exibar@...lair.com>
To: <nick@...us-l.demon.co.uk>, <info@...egary.org.uk>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [inbox] Re: Supporters urge halt to hacker's
	extraditionto US

 Hi Nick,
    Yes, if he was to be actually brought up on charges, he should be tried
just the same.   But without going into a political battle, G.W. isn't the
one that is authorized to wage war.  Congress must declare it.  But, police
actions and such are a different story...
   If the US actually DID go to war against Iraq, Iraq would have become a
"territory of the US" a long time ago.  This is not the discussion, lets
stay on topic :-)  Lets not turn this into an Iraq war fight....

   IF someone from the US, hacked into UK parliament, or New Zealand's
Beehive building, should that person not be extradited to those respective
countries?  I'd say a resounding YES.  But, as things go, the bleeding heart
liberals of the US would not agree with me....

   I do completely agree that a 60 year sentence is NOT in order here.
There weren't any documents stolen, no confidential data stolen, etc etc...
I lighter sentence should be given, and probably will be given... We'll have
to wait and see how the trial turns out.

   Exibar