Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:55:26 -0500
From: "Michael Krymson" <krymson@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [inbox] Re: Supporters urge halt to, hacker's,
	extradition to US

Wow, this whole discussion with a troll has gone on far longer than it ever
should have.

Remind me next time you accidentally leave your car door or house door
unlocked that it is public domain. Even if I go in, accidentally knock over
a plant, use your loo, and have a cookie from your cookie jar, that seems to
be ok, right? Even if I accidentally spilled water on a circuit breaker and
you had to pay a technician to fix it. And especially tell me you will sleep
well that night after such a violation. You might instead spend some money
remediating your failure. What if I bled a bit on your toilet and the
glasses your kids drink out of? You might have them professionally tested
just in case I left some disease.

Ask your mom if she'd be ok with that. Ask your local law enforcement or
lawyer if they think you have any leg to stand on, legally. You think you'd
just chuckle and say, "Aw shucks, I left my door open. Silly me!"

And remind me of that when I punch you in the nose at the pub tomorrow
night. Gosh, you should have blocked or ducked. Haha, too bad for you!
Public domain!

Just because you are negligent does not mean I can break the law because you
left the door open. I think any reasonable person can understand that
without being purposely stubborn just to argue a silly point.

This is a fool's argument fanned by someone looking for attention. And he'll
argue tangents or half-points rather than own up to ever, ever being even
partially in the wrong. A someone who has admitted to simply being a
young pundit (term used extremely loosely) and having zero technical ability
and no job (or job history) in the industry. He's noise. He's not entirely
mentally stable. Nothing more.*

* Fine, he has a point now and then. But so can any monkey that flings poo
around as much as he does. Yeah, every now and then he regurgitates a good
idea that has been beaten to death elsewhere. So too my grandmother every
now and then utters a family name despite being well into Alzheimer's and
truly no longer mentally aware. But that does not make a respectable
security discussionist. That he doesn't learn this is proof enough for me of
both his immaturity and mental well-being.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 2:10 PM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:07 PM, offbitz <offbitz@...il.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 1:48 PM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> The systems were 'public domain' because the door was open.
> >>

> > Proof or GTFO.
> >

> No passwords were set = public domain.

Content of type "text/html" skipped