Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 18:52:22 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [inbox] Re: Paul Asadoorian of PaulDotCom
	Enterprises

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Exibar <exibar@...lair.com> wrote:
>   ROFL!!!  hehe, and I wasn't serious when I mentioned that you're not even
> at SANS...  Looks like Northcutt called your bluff.... what's next, it turns
> out that you're really n3t3d3v too!!!!  LOL

What's SANS stance on joel esler's behaviour towards n3td3v, he still
seems to be writing on the internet storm center diary... looks like
they don't give a fuck about the breach of privacy, the unfunny
aviation security joke on the sans diary podcast, and then to top it
all off, him and his pauldotcom friends having a semi serious
discussion about arranging a fake meet up with n3td3v, so they could
punch me in the face for exposing joel esler's conduct in the first
place. :)

The SANS name is being smeared all across the mailing lists, due to
joel esler/pauldotcom, yet they still keep him/them associated with
SANS... if they are pissed off about SANS getting a bad name, then get
rid of joel esler/pauldotcom, they seem to be a liability...public
relations wise.

All the best,

n3td3v