Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 15:28:43 +0100
From: Adam Laurie <adam@...roup.co.uk>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: ANNOUNCE - RFIDIOt version 0.1t released

Folks,

I'm pleased to announce the release of RFIDIOt version 0.1t

This was delayed waiting for vonJeek to release his epassport tools,
which he has now done (http://freeworld.thc.org/thc-epassport/), so here
goes...

As you've probably guessed, the main highlights here are integration
with the epassport emulation applets for JCOP cards. mrpkey.py now has
the ability to write previously read passport details back to a JCOP
card running vonJeek's emulator, as well as to another emulator project
which I should draw your attention to, and which I've played a minuscule
part in:

   http://jmrtd.org/ - 'A Free Implementation of Machine Readable Travel
Documents'

More detail from the CHANGES file:

v0.t
add WRITE function to mrpkey.py for vonJeek JCOP emulator
(http://freeworld.thc.org/thc-epassport/)
add Makefile and vonJeek.gpsh for installing vonJeek epassport.cap to JCOP
add VONJEEK declarations for vonJeek emulator to RFIDIOt.py
set mrpkey file types to binary for windows compatibility [Jeroen van
Beek / vonJeek <vonjeek@....org>]
use windows compatible command execution for external commands in mrpkey
[Jeroen van Beek / vonJeek <vonjeek@....org>]
add WRITE function to mrpkey.py for JMRTD JCOP emulator (http://jmrtd.org/)
allow mrpkey to skip objects (e.g. fingerprint (EF.DG3) protected by
active authentication)
add mifarekeys.py - calculate 3DES MifarePWD for Access to Mifare
memory/functions on Dual Interface JCOP cards
     as per Philips Application Note AN02105,
http://www.nxp.com/acrobat_download/other/identification/067512.pdf
add some country codes to iso3166.py [Jeroen van Beek / vonJeek
<vonjeek@....org>]
add -g 'No GUI' option to RFIDIOtconfig.py

Download details for Windows and 'nix versions can be found in the usual
place:

   http://rfidiot.org

Enjoy!
Adam
--
Adam Laurie                         Tel: +44 (0) 20 7993 2690
Suite 117                           Fax: +44 (0) 1308 867 949