Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:45:03 -0700
From: chort <chort0@...il.com>
To: "Biz Marqee" <biz.marqee@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: security industry software license

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:57 PM, Biz Marqee <biz.marqee@...il.com> wrote:
> Dude, do you ever just shut the fuck up? Even though the content of your
> emails is of null value, it must take time to write all this junk so I am
> thinking you must have some severe anxiety issues, agoraphobia or are just
> plain old demented to consistently write whatever bullshit comes into your
> mind a bunch of people who don't respect/listen to a single word that comes
> out of your mouth. Why did you pick a security mailing list to rant on? You
> have no real "security" skills and only post regurgitated information you
> read on a blog or news site somewhere.
> Anyway... I could really care less about your security skills but on a
> personal level you must be so weird and uncomfortable to deal with that no
> one in the real world wants to be friends or even deal with you... if they
> did you wouldn't spend so much on mailing lists trying to sound like you are
> somebody and know something we don't.
> I hope you choke on your anti-depressants and drown in your own vomit you
> fucking cunt.

That would imply he actually had enough common sense to seek help.  At
this point the best we can hope for is that he remembers to cut down,
not across.

Look on the bright side, some day the archives of FD will provide the
truth if sappy mourners ever try to claim "we never suspected he
needed help".

--
chort