Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 01:04:25 -0400
From: Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: ureleet

pot.
kettle.
black.

U let EVERYONE get 2 u, even when no one has done anything 2 u.  no
one.  i can see ur beef with dr whatever his name is that did the
gobbles/n3td3v thing, but that was more of a compliment than anything.
 at least gobbles has published something, uve done nothing but rant.
so i can kinda see ur beef with him, as for everyone else, theyve done
nothing.

other than that, uve done nothing but attack everyone.  and for that
full-disclosure finds u guilty of slander and libel.  youve been
judged.  wed like u to leave.  weve asked nicely, weve told u 2 go.
uve been made fun of to no end, and u dont take the hint.

fucking GO.