Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 17:37:29 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: "Dragos Ruiu" <dr@....net>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: All Ur WiFi(WPA) R Belong 2 PacSec

we're still not buying a ticket for pacsec and making you money
through spam techniques where you buy a security researcher with some
0day and then spam fuck out of mailing lists about it and expect
people to come flooding to your security conference and make you a
millionaire. no we will be sitting on the mailing lists and watching
cnet news about the discovery and won't be giving one cent to you.
cheers very much for your spam that you do per security conference
that you organise, the internet hates you.