Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:28:17 -0500
From: "Memisyazici, Aras" <arasm@...edu>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Stats on F-D

FROM: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:22:32 -0500

TO: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 00:42:05 -0500

TOTAL POST COUNT: 8

WORTHY POST COUNT: 1 ( [USN-669-1] gnome-screensaver vulnerabilities (Marc Deslauriers) )

What to take from above stat. data? Switch to digest mode! Who cares if you don't get the BS 'real-time' ? This way, 1 email, and much easier to waft through the BS to get to the meat! :)

Of course I realize, I'm pulling a Samuel Beckett here but... (Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness. -- S.B.  Then again he said it, right!? :p  )

I'm just trying to ease the pain :)

Aras 'Russ' Memisyazici
Systems Administrator

Virginia Tech