Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:08:59 -0500
From: adrian.lamo@...hmail.com
To: yersinia.spiros@...il.com, atarasco@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: NTLM Multiprotocol Replay attacks

Dear Andrea Tabasco,

To be fair, the only great thing about the cdc is the appetites of
the members, and the only great tools from the group would be the
members themselves.  Thank you for misunderstanding the word
"great".

best regards,
- -al

ps: yes my name is Adrian Lamo, but not the famous one profiled in
the upcoming kevin spacey documentary, which will undoubtedly be
the greatest tool ever!

--
Love Graphic Design? Find a school near you. Click Now.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxunKhThzwKUjVxfpkAYNnMCthxRQNxWRpZaB3lBQC3phlmoI/