Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:45:34 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: Three London hospitals have been forced
	to shut down their entire computer systems for at least 24
	hours after being hit by a virus

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:14 PM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu> wrote:

>                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> you're the only one who mentioned personal sources i was talking about
>> cnet the whole time.
>
> Usually, when people say "my sources told me", it doesn't mean they frikking
> saw it on CNN.  Or maybe in your cut-n-paste-blogger world, it does.

why don't you complain about cut-n-paste bloggers on funsec who don't
have any unique information of their own and just copy&paste lines
from the written media? why are you spear targeting me, when lord
evron & co do exactly the same thing. or don't you have a problem with
cut-n-paste bloggers and infact you're just knit-picking over words
that *i* copy&paste for the benefit of others? it just seems rich that
you talk about cut-n-paste bloggers when thats all funsec is and is
all lord evron, paul ferguson and juha-matti ever do. are you just
jealous that i have managed to get such a following in the security
community that at present i have a mailing list group of 5000
subscribers and growing? go and screw your self valdis and give your
mustache a brush down. thanks :)