Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:51:11 -0500
From: "Trollie Fingers" <trolliefingers@...il.com>
To: adrian.lamo@...hmail.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: n3td3v group is real

In true blogger integrity I give you my word that this juicy tidbit is
straight from wikipedia:

'*Burger King* (NYSE <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Stock_Exchange>
: BKC <http://www.nyse.com/about/listed/bkc.html>), often abbreviated to *BK
*, is a global chain <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_store> of
hamburger<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger> fast
food <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_food> restaurants. The first
restaurant was opened in Miami,
Florida<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami,_Florida>in 1954 by James
McLamore <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_McLamore> and David
Edgerton<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Edgerton>,
and has since used several variations of
franchising<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franchising>to expand its
operations. Burger King Holdings is the parent company of
Burger King; in the United States it operates under the Burger King Brands
title while internationally it operates under the Burger King Corporation
banner. It is a publicly traded company with investment firms of TPG
Capital, L.P. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TPG_Capital,_L.P.>, Bain
Capital<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_Capital>,
and Goldman Sachs <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs> each owning
about 25% of the company.'

-snip-

The article goes further state:

'Employees of Burger King lack the opportunity of formal training or a
professional development plan.  This frequently results in hard working
individuals completing a 30 year profession in the business without truly
learning how to make a cheeseburger.  Some would akin it to sitting in a
nest made of printer paper tracking ribbon researching security whilst
eating worms and lying eggs."

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 3:32 PM, <adrian.lamo@...hmail.com> wrote:

> --
> Have fun &amp; save on your family's next theme park vacation! Click now!
>
> http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxuOQLnTiMF27CWFVKoG9kRUJorsh4v6gBFVJ20npXvvk0UKx/

Content of type "text/html" skipped