Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:02:32 -0500
From: Sam Stelfox <sstelfox@....vsc.edu>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: Police probe BNP link to car fire

I figure this would be a good time for a first post to the list. I find
no merit in staying on this list, in fact the only reason I'm still on
this list is because I find it terribly funny seeing how many people
bash someone who has the temperament and intelligence of a high school
script kiddie. I know it's kind of sick and twisted but the responses
you get make my day.