Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:19:40 +0530
From: "Mike C" <mike.cartall@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: Comment on: 2 engineers from China
	sentenced for espionage

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 2:40 AM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:

> Mike C

i'd just like to clarify that as of yet I'm not a part of your group as a
matter of principle. there is a far more focussed and serious mailing list
where this stuff belongs.

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com> wrote:
> > name 1?

> >> there are plenty of serious researchers on the group though they
> >> appear to be taking advantage of the feed instead of talking.

I'm sure theres no reason to doubt that. The fact remains full-disclosure is
where it all happens.

--
MC

Content of type "text/html" skipped