Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:30:09 +0530
From: "Mike C" <mike.cartall@...il.com>
To: "don bailey" <don.bailey@...il.com>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: im so done.

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 8:00 AM, don bailey <don.bailey@...il.com> wrote:

> > so, for now, i am gone.  n3td3v, u r a disgrace 2 the community by
> > calling urself 1 of us.
> >

> I really wish you would stay. You and n3td3v are destroying
> the full-disclosure community. That's a good thing. Keep
> bantering, please.

No,

It took a lot of effort on my part for all this to happen, and the
discussions have paid off. Big thanks to all who've pinged me online for my
diplomatic efforts.

n3td3v has agreed to use his real name, and ureleet is thus lesser pissed.
We'll have to wait and see on the change in the content that is posted, and
my hope is that full disclosure's SNR will drastically improve.

Well done netd3v, AW and ureleet.

--
MC

Content of type "text/html" skipped