Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 18:53:02 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: FD culture!?

I proposed the security industry software license to regulate attack
platforms before they get out of control. Metasploit is one of the
first, in the future there will be lots of attack platforms of the
same standard released, and nobody is taking control of the situation
at an early stage (now). I'm not a troll, i'm serious about these
things and i'm not on the list for fun, i'm deadly serious. The DHS
need to get the finger out and get these things sorted out. They asked
for new ideas for cyber security, i've got lot's of innovative ideas
for cyber security. Now let's get moving with introducing some of
them.