Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 23:33:41 -0500
From: "Exibar" <exibar@...lair.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [inbox] Re:  Security predictions for 2009

 I wish I was.....  But I DO have quite a few of them left, that is after
that hot babe threw two of them on her boobs and wore them as a bikini top
for a while....

  They weren't even for sale, they were GIVING THEM AWAY... a whole roll of
them, must have been over a thousand.....  tons of people grabbing a bunch
off the roll....  ROFL

  Exibar