Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 10:27:03 -0600
From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: FD culture!?

--On Saturday, December 06, 2008 00:00:24 -0600 Bipin Gautam
<bipin.gautam@...il.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> This mailing list lives up to its name "Full Disclosure" for
> tolerating the monkeys and their chattering in this list for quite
> some time now without moderation or any action!

FD is an *un*moderated list.

[snip]

> Shame on FD moderators for putting us on a situation to neither we can
> unsubscribe from the list for the real content that pops here now and
> then...

FD is an *un*moderated list.

Per the list charter, which link is posted at the bottom of every message:

**********************************

Moderation & Management

The [Full-Disclosure] list is unmoderated. Typically posting will be restricted
to members only, however the administrators may choose to accept submissions
from non-members based on individual merit and relevance.

It is expected that the list will be largely self-policing, however in special
circumstances (eg spamming, misappropriation) then offending members may be
removed from the list by the management.

FD is an *un*moderated list.

Hopefully that clears the matter up for you.

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst