Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 05:22:28 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: We're letting the bad guys win

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 4:53 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com> wrote:
> You started that shit at least 3 years ago.
> Now as the wind blow in another way, you play the mature game ?
> let us laugh, you dont know shit and you're fucking far away from any sign
> of maturity, and let me tell you, this will end when you'll get the fuck out
> of here, as many persons on this list are expecting you to do so.

What if I stop responding to you, what will you do then? I've been
letting you have my attention for some time now to see if you were
going to give out any specific intelligence about yourself or a 0day
or vulnerability, but this just seems like abuse for abuses sake with
no security relation whatsoever.