Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:11:45 +0000
To: xyberpix <xyberpix@...erpix.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Urgent Google Contact

Reporting Security Issues

If you are a Google user and have a security issue to report regarding
your personal Google account, please visit our contact page. This
includes password problems, login issues, spam reports, suspected
fraud and account abuse issues.

If you have discovered a vulnerability in a Google product or have a
security incident to report, please email security@...gle.com. Please
include a detailed summary of the issue including the name of the
product (e.g., Gmail) and the nature of the issue you believe you've
discovered. Be sure to include an email address where we can reach you
in case we need more information.

This process of notifying a vendor before publicly releasing
information is an industry-standard best practice known as responsible
disclosure. Responsible disclosure is important to the ecology of the
Internet. It allows companies like Google to keep users safe by fixing
vulnerabilities and resolving security concerns before they are
brought to the attention of the bad guys. We strongly encourage anyone
who is interested in researching and reporting security issues to
observe the simple courtesies and protocols of responsible disclosure.

Working together helps make the online experience safer for everyone.

We take security issues seriously and will respond swiftly to fix
verifiable security issues. Some of our products are complex and take
time to update. When properly notified of legitimate issues, we'll do
our best to acknowledge your emailed report, assign resources to
investigate the issue, and fix potential problems as quickly as
possible.

We value the security of Google services as well as your privacy when
you report vulnerabilities or incidents to us. If you feel the need,
please use our public key to encrypt your communications with us when
sending email to security@...gle.com.

- from http://www.google.com/corporate/security.html

On 18 Dec 2008, at 21:46, xyberpix wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have contact details for anyone at Google's security
> department at all?
>
> TIA
> xyberpix

Content of type "text/html" skipped