Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:05:54 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Cc: n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>
Subject: Re: o lookie, n3td3v is lying elsewhere now

Ureleet was just stirring up shit to get a reaction, he doesn't
actually think im a liar nor does anyone else. Robert Lemos formally
called me a troll, but his and Neal Krawetz credibility to judge is
now in tatters. Would you really want them working in your
intelligence service as a decision maker?

On a side note: Would you really want to be an active poster on Funsec
now after what Israel is doing in Gaza right now? I think Gadi will be
keeping a low profile from now on. Mossad is destroying Hamas, the
terrorist organisation they created back in the day, but what's wrong
is destroying the Gaza strip to do it and taking innocent lives. When
you've got a terrorist organisation who has the popular vote, how are
you going to keep the peace even if you destroy Hamas? It's like Iraq
all over again...

Regards,