Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:26:47 +0100
From: Steve Clement <steve@...alhost.lu>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu" <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu>
Subject: Re: Creating a rogue CA certificate

I saw the actual talk about it, i advise everyone to take look at it
before waiting for an "attack module" as you would still need, as they
did, 200 PS3's.

Events.ccc.de tells you more and i Am astpnished by the fact that the
so-called 'researchers' on this list don't actually research the
subjects they post about.

Kudos again to the rogue CA team it must have been a burden.

Cheers,

Steve Clement
--
Agglomera