Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 08:02:04 -0700
From: Tremaine Lea <tremaine@...il.com>
To: "Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)" <lists@...osecurity.ch>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

Just for that, I think I'm going to download some multigig torrents,
and then delete them.

After seeding for a bit of course, anything else would be unneighbourly.

Ease up.  We already get enough chaff on this list (including this
thread) without getting into some debate about how every character we
type is part of some global conspiracy to drive up energy consumption.

---

Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant
Intrepid ACL
Paranoia for hire

If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee --
that will do them in. - Bradley's Bromide

On Sat, 2009-01-03 at 12:00 +0100, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) wrote:
> First learn how to anwer to mailing lists without wasting precious
> bandwidth doubling your signature.
>
> Do you know that consuming bandwidth means consuming more energy and
> that consuming more energy means empowering global conflicts and wars
> for the energetic resources?
>
> Even if you don't know, you are doing exactly what multi-national
> corporations wants, wasting bandwidth to waste energy to increase energy
> conflicts to sell armaments for wars.
>
> Think about it, it was just a bunch of bytes of your doubled signature
> in an email. Which is the increase of potential damage for the entire world?
>
> -naif
>
> Handrix wrote:
> >  Oh My God,
> >  I can see how you've been brainwashed.
> >  don't care about media stories,

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (490 bytes)