Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:06:58 +0200
From: "Avraham Schneider" <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

"I do recommend every one to read the history to know why rockets are
lunched from Gaza toward the "Israeli" lands, and what the Israeli
troops are really doing."

We will go right ahead -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel#Jewish_History_in_Israel

"You do not have time ? yes even sometime I don't have enough time to
read my own mails.

I will try to help, have a look on this map"

Thanks but we have time to do our own research and we don't need your
cheap propaganda – thanks anyway…

Here's a better picture –

How about some historic facts?

http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm#From%20Roman%20to%20Ottoman%20Rule

About 61 B.C., Roman troops under Pompei invaded Judea and sacked
Jerusalem in support of King Herod. Judea had become a client state of
Rome.  Initially it was ruled by the client Herodian dynasty. The land
was divided into districts of Judea, Galilee, Peraea and a small
trans-Jordanian section, each of which eventually came under direct
Roman control. The Romans called the large central area of the land,
which included Jerusalem, Judea. According to Christian belief, Jesus
Christ was born in Bethlehem, Judea, in the early years of Roman rule.
Roman rulers put down Jewish revolts in about A.D. 70 and A.D. 132. In
A.D. 135, the Romans drove the Jews out of Jerusalem, following the
failed Bar Kochba revolt. The Romans named the area Palaestina, at
about this time. The name Palaestina, which  became Palestine in
English, is derived from Herodotus, who used the term Palaistine Syria
to refer to the entire southern part of Syria, meaning "Philistine
Syria." Most of the Jews who continued to practice their religion fled
or were forcibly exiled from Palestine, eventually forming a second
Jewish Diaspora. However, Jewish communities continued to exist,
primarily in the Galilee, the northernmost part of Palestine.
Palestine was governed by the Roman Empire until the fourth century
A.D. (300's) and then by the Byzantine Empire. In time, Christianity
spread to most of Palestine. The population consisted of Jewish
converts to Christianity and paganism, peoples imported by the Romans,
and others who had probably inhabited Palestine continuously.

During the seventh century (A.D. 600's), Muslim  Arab armies moved
north from Arabia to conquer most of the Middle East, including
Palestine. Jerusalem was conquered about 638 by the Caliph Umar (Omar)
who gave his protection to its inhabitants. Muslim powers controlled
the region until the early 1900's. The rulers allowed Christians and
Jews to keep their religions. However, most of the local population
gradually accepted Islam and the Arab-Islamic culture of their rulers.
Jerusalem (Al-Quds)  became holy to Muslims as the site where,
according to tradition, Muhammad ascended to heaven after a miraculous
overnight ride from Mecca on his horse Al-Buraq. The al-Aqsa mosque
was built on the site generally regarded as the area of the Jewish
temples.

But don't let the facts bother you…

"Do you understand why the small green areas are attacking the white ones ??"

Yes, because of Iran's support and radical Islam leader's quest for
power and control over this region in particular and the world in
general.

"If you don't like to think about it and maybe we are all technical
ppl who really only understand numbers? I will help as well

In the last 8 years there were 5000 rockets (if we can really call it
rockets) launched from the green areas killed "5" and wounded "15"
and captured "1" ppl who lives in the white lands.

So the ppl from the white areas answer by killing "5000" and wounded
"150000" and capture more than "20000" ppl from the green areas (7% of
these number are only in the last 7 days).

Maybe I will try to help more after 10 years from now by sending
another Map, and lets discuss then why the Palestinians didn't resist
to exist, if we will remember if there was a country called Palestine,
which used to own the whole green and white lands only 70 years ago "

Your point is?

This is war, not a gentleman's duel.

The fact that the weak side uses low-grade rockets means that the
strong side must match their arsenal to be "fair"?

"I hope that I didn't take much time from you all."

You did.