Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 12:10:04 +0100
From: "Alaa Abdelwahab" <alaa.abdelwahab@...e.fr>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject:  The war in Palestine

Dear All

While I believe this is not the best place to discuss this subject, and it
will be my first post ever, but you really gave me a very good reason to
send this mail.

I do recommend every one to read the history to know why rockets are lunched
from Gaza toward the "Israeli" lands, and what the Israeli troops are really
doing.

You do not have time ? yes even sometime I don't have enough time to read my
own mails.

I will try to help, have a look on this map

Do you understand why the small green areas are attacking the white ones ??

If you don't like to think about it and maybe we are all technical ppl who
really only understand numbers? I will help as well

In the last 8 years there were 5000 rockets (if we can really call it
rockets) launched from the green areas killed "5" and wounded "15"  and
captured "1" ppl who lives in the white lands.

So the ppl from the white areas answer by killing "5000" and wounded
"150000" and capture more than "20000" ppl from the green areas (7% of these
number are only in the last 7 days).

Maybe I will try to help more after 10 years from now by sending another
Map, and lets discuss then why the Palestinians didn't resist to exist, if
we will remember if there was a country called Palestine, which used to own
the whole green and white lands only 70 years ago

I hope that I didn't take much time from you all.

Brgds.Alaa

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "image001.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (44533 bytes)