Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 23:25:30 -0800
From: - o z - <osgo@...mail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

On Jan 4, 2009, at 10:31 PM, Avraham Schneider wrote:

> When there is no choice, there is no choice - Israel has to defend
> it's own
> civilian population as a first priority.
>
> Let me tell you a little of the latest events -
>
> 1) IDF calls a family in Gaza, to let them know they are about to
> bomb the
> house from the air - demanding that the family members leave
> immediately.
> (the IDF had inteligence that weapons were stored in that family's
> house)
> 2) Family members climb to the roof of the house as they know the
> IDF pilots
> would not want to harm civilians
> 3) The IDF pilot fires a rocket to the corner of the roof, making it
> clear
> that if they don't leave, they will die,
> 4) The family get the point and run away
> 5) House is fired at
> 6) Explosions ocur due to ammunition and rockets stored there.

Correction #3:  The MC actually dispatched MIGCAP to fire 20mm cannon,
not 'rocket' -- at the next building over.   The kill ratio from a
rocket's shrapnel
would have killed anyone on the roof, hence, 20mm fire to ward off the
family
and scare the dickens out of them so they would bail from the structure.

#4:  Family found Jesus right away, no, Common Sense...and bailed from
the roof.

#5:  Cool fireworks display courtesy of your local IDF

#6:  Kudos to family for making a media moment of defiance, but it was
really time
to leave before someone was killed.

>> 2009/1/4  <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu>:
>>>
>>> You people can't even agree to stop a flame war.
>>
> It's not a flame war - it's an off-topic propaganda started by a
> Muslim and
> defended by a Jew.
> Just add the subject to a filter rule in Outlook/gmail/whatever
> client you
> use, and forget about it.

Defended by two Jews now, Mazel tov!!!!
--

“Condoleezza Rice is a very cruel, offended woman who lacks men's
attention. She needs to be taken to a company of man-soldiers and it

--Vladimir Zhirinovsky,  Russian politician, rabid leader of the
Liberal and Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR)