Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:12:49 -0600
From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

--On January 4, 2009 1:25:29 PM -0600 Mainbox Notif <rokadeana@...il.com>
wrote:

>  So, mr. Paul Schmehl,
> Can you tell me why the israelian want to have more and more? After they
> get a gift for their ppl?

What is the "more and more" that you claim they want?

> That's what frustrating me the most.
> If you get something as a gift.  And still want to have more.
> That's not very thankful....
> Israeli are still guests. And welcome.

No, they are not guests.  They have their country.  The Palestinians have
theirs.

> When you (or someone else) can give me a good answer, I wil think again.
>
> Since they want to have more and more, they occupy more land surround
> them .  ( the homes of innocent Palestinian ppl) .

Palestinians are not innocent.  Please stop saying that.  They freely
elected Hamas knowing full well what their agenda is.  Yasser Arafat was
an Egyptian (actually named Abd al-Rahman abd al-Bauf Arafat al-Qud
al-Husseini) who emigrated to Palestine.  He was related to the Grand
Mufti of Jerusalem, Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, who was a good friend of
Adolph Hitler and approved of his goal to exterminate the Jews.  The
Palestinians have never renounced that goal.  In fact they refuse to
renounce that goal.

Paul Schmehl, If it isn't already
obvious, my opinions are my own
and not those of my employer.