Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:49:27 -0800
From: "Freeman Y." <freeman_y@...abit.com>
To: Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Please STOP this THREAD!

Ureleet wrote:
> u r a douche.  leave with ur gayness.
>
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Martin Allert <allert@...go.de> wrote:
>
>> Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
>>

>> I am not interested in you philosophical and informational warfare on
>> this mailinglist - information on this war can be easily retrieved
>> through the Internet. I am sure there are plenty of boards where you can
>> discuss more ore less objective about the current political situation.
>>
>> But for heavens sake - this is a SECURITY mailing list, not a discussion board!
>>
>> Please STOP this! Or this mailinglist will end like bugtraq some years ago.
>>
>> Best regards, but annoyed.
>>
>> Martin Allert
>>
>> --
>>
>> "Black holes are where God divided by zero." -- Steven Wright

>>  arago AG, Institut fuer komplexes Datenmanagement
>>  Eschersheimer Ldstr. 526-532, 60433 Frankfurt/Main, allert@...go.de,
>>  Tel. 069/405680, Fax 069/40568111, http://www.arago.de

>> Bankverbindung: Frankfurter Sparkasse, BLZ: 500 502 01, Kto.-Nr.: 79 343
>> Vorstand: Hans-Christian Boos, Martin Friedrich · Vorsitzender des
>> Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Walther
>> Sitz: Kronberg im Taunus · HRB 5731 · Registergericht: Königsstein im
>> Taunus, Ust.Idnr. DE 178572359 · Steuernummer 2603 003 228 43435

Ureleet:
God damn you freaking moron. You're making yourself as low as n3td3v.
Shut the FUCK up for god's sake and gtfo off the list if you're not
contributing anything security related (which I suppose you never will
because you're just into the drama. Were you a drama queen in high
school too? If you graduated, I mean.)
Before you come up with some fucking dumbshit 12-year-old reply such as
'LOLZ ur gay well i fuked ur mom lolol' maybe you'd like to know I've
already added you to my spam list as well. Congrats, you've stooped to
the same level as n3td3v.
Please, go read the definition of 'Don't feed the trolls'.

Regards,
URMOM LOL!!1 (Thats sarcasm for those with an IQ that isn't a double
digit.)