Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:30:35 -0800
From: "Rants nRaves" <rantsnrave@...il.com>
To: e.hitler@...h.ai
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: e-Holocaust

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 1:38 AM, <e.hitler@...h.ai> wrote:

> We are pretty far away from them, if it was possible for us to go
> and fight, we would.

Translation: I'm too comfortable sitting on a couch in my mothers basement
watching porn on the internet to get on a plane and put my life at risk like
the other 1.4 million people who live in Gaza.  If you don't have the money,
then go get a job at McDonalds flipping burgers until you do.  Anything else
is just lame excuses considering what is at stake.

> It is not worthless, it is merely the beginning.. every file,
> database, email, paypal or bank account... the more damage, the
> better... maybe one site is worthless for you, but its someone
> else's job, years of effort to build, etc etc... and as long as
> that someone is an Israeli, then his site is a target.

Yes, it is worthless.  Your targets have no military or political
value. What you're doing is the internet equivalent of throwing eggs at a
passing car- adolescent prank that might piss someone off, but in the end is
meaningless.  Or are you so delusional that you think the IDF will stop now
because some lawyers and artists had their websites hacked?

Let's put it to a simple test to determine its value.  I've been told Hamas
suicide bombers get 72 virgins when they reach heaven for their actions.
 How many virgins does hacking mynotebook.co.il or refaeli-art.com get you?

> We expected people to call this "script kiddie", but it is alright,
> that is the typical response from a "rants" person like yourself,
> we will overlook that..

Of course you expected to be called a script kiddie- that's what you are.
 That or you're the stupidest hacker in the world for using a new exploit
you designed on such worthless targets.  If you really were anything more
then a script kiddie why wouldn't you use your awesome power to hack an
Israeli government site?  Why not steal something embarrassing from the IDF
and post it for the world to see?  Simple- because you're a pathetic script
kiddie.

> - -- QUOTE --
> >Then to prove just how pathetic you really are, you don't even
> >have the
> >balls to publicly show your face and have to hide behind an
> >anonymous email
> >address- all while real men are out there on the streets in harms
> >way.
> - -- / QUOTE --
>
> That is coming from the person who replied to our email from his
> "Rants n Raves" email account? please take a seat.

Please.  I'm not the one making grand claims about helping Hamas fight the
IDF.  I'm more then happy to admit that I've got no skin in this game.

> We do have what it takes to make a difference, we believe actions
> speak louder than words, so you can just sit back and watch.

If you believe actions speak louder then words then why the hell are you
arguing with me?  Do you even read what you type?

~ The E-Holocaust

I gotta say, this whole "e.hitler" and "e-holocaust" thing makes you sound
like you're 9 years old.  Couldn't you come up with something more creative
and impressive?

-Rants

> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 06:20:03 +0300 Rants nRaves
> <rantsnrave@...il.com> wrote:
> >Wow, congratulations.  While people on both sides are risking
> >their lives
> >and in some cases making the ultimate sacrifice by loosing their
> >life for
> >their friends, family and country; you've hacked some worthless
> >Israeli
> >websites- thus once again proving lawyers and artists in all
> >countries don't
> >know how to apply security patches to their servers.    I'm sure
> >the IDF is
> >cowering in fear over your awesome power, amazing resources and
> >limitless
> >influence- just like every other script kiddie out there.
> >Can we all now schedule the parade and present you with your medal
> >for being
> >the lamest excuse of a terrorist / freedom fighter / human being
> >of the
> >week?
> >
> >Then to prove just how pathetic you really are, you don't even
> >have the
> >balls to publicly show your face and have to hide behind an
> >anonymous email
> >address- all while real men are out there on the streets in harms
> >way.  Even
> >the worthless politicians are doing more and taking bigger risks
> >then you.
> >
> >Normally I'd suggest to go crawl back into your hiding hole, but
> >since
> >you've never actually came out; I'll just say shut up and let the
> >adults
> >deal with it, because clearly you don't have what it takes to make
> >a real
> >difference in the world.
> >
> >- Rants

Content of type "text/html" skipped