Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:41:19 -0800
From: "Rants nRaves" <rantsnrave@...il.com>
To: e.hitler@...h.ai
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: e-Holocaust

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 5:57 AM, <e.hitler@...h.ai> wrote:

> Right, your attempts at ranting, making a very obvious comment, or
> whatever that is you are doing is pretty stupid..

Riiiiiiiiight... we're the one's looking stupid here.  I take it you haven't
looked in the mirror recently?

We decided to put this in a little diagram for people like you to
> understand better:
>
> [ PHASE 1 ]
>     -- Gain access on Israeli webservers / websites / databases (
> yes, that means that if the website / database / webserver contains
> any israeli content on it, it is a potential target, so spair us
> the 'omg this is a US box' 'omg this is a .com' )
>
> [ PHASE 2 ]
>    -- Use access to collect information ( Includes databases,
> source code, emails, etc.. ), and use the access eventually to send
> a message, if we need to... if not, we will just delete all the
> information on the server..
>
> [ PHASE 3 ]
>     --  Use information collected to make more damage...
>
> and repeat...

Thank you for explaining it to me- it's so much clearer now.  Based on this
new information, I take it your local religious leader told you hacking some
pointless websites and looking like an idiot in front of thousands of people
on full-disclosure wasn't worth even a single virgin in heaven then?

> So now unless you have something to add about this, don't waste
> your time and ours...

Oh, I've got *lots* to add!   This is fun!

> P.S: that pinky and brain comment, wow... you just destroyed us
> with that, it was totally demolishing to our goals... good job... -

You mean you have other goals then make fools of yourselves on
full-discolsure?

Personally I think it went something like this:

e.brain: Do you know what we're going to do tonight e.hitler?
e.hitler: No, what e.brain?
e.brain: Take over the world!
e.hitler: Narf!  How'a we going do that e.brain?
e.brain: Step 1: Hack some worthless websites!  Step 2: Make fools of
ourselves on full-disclosure and make everyone laugh so hard they won't see
us while we do Step 3!
e.hitler: What's step 3 e.brain?
e.brain: Take over the world!
e.hitler: Wow!  That's a greatest plan ever e.brain.  Narf!

As for your name, yes, your name sucks.  Putting "e" in front of things is
so pre-dot-com bust it's not even funny.  It's like you're partying like
it's still 1999.  If you wanted to be hip, everyone knows you're supposed to
use an "i".

And then let's look at the whole hitler/holocaust thing.  Hitler was a bad
ass.  Started a world war and millions of people died due to the war waging
across the entire globe and of course the concentration camps.

In comparison, you've hacked a few worthless websites and then made an ass
of yourself trying to get credit for it.  Does the phrase
"delusions of grandeur" mean anything to you?

And you claim there are others... do you have e.stalin and e.mussolini on
your team too?  Why don't they post?  Maybe because they're smarter then
you?  (Hitler was always the stupid one... he started the Russian front!)

Oh and finally, you do realize Hitler lost!  The fucker killed himself when
the Americans and Russians surrounded Berlin.  Ever consider doing the same?

Seriously, I think you'd get more props and respect if you named yourselves
Team G.I. Joe and you called yourself Snake Eyes... Snake Eyes was bad
ass... all those ninja skills and he couldn't talk- so he never made an ass
of himself unlike you.

-Rants

Content of type "text/html" skipped