Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 01:48:41 +0200
From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: "andrew. wallace" <andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

Show me 1 country that would act differently.

The soldiers who returned fire did not know there were civilians in the
building. They were responding to fire being shot at them during a war from
a building - they don't have the time to find out if it is a UN building or
not and/or if there are civilians inside or not.

Civilians who decide to stay in a war zone after being warned to leave
and/or stay next to terrorists firing rockets at Israelis are at risk of
being killed.

It is one of the sad facts of war - people die.

If the Palestinian terrorist groups cared so much for their fellows, they
would not use them as human shields.

If these civilians were smarter, they would not have elected Hamas, a
terrorist organization, for government - and they would not climb to
rooftops expecting Israeli fighter jets to not bomb the building as they see
civilians, trying to prevent the building from being bombed (and save the
weapons stored at the building).

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:41 AM, andrew. wallace <
andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com> wrote:

> If the enemy creates a human shield, you don't fire into the human
> shield. Israel did.
>
> On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 11:27 PM, Avraham Schneider
> <avri.schneider@...il.com> wrote:
> > What do you consider as war crimes?
> >
> > On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:15 AM, andrew. wallace
> > <andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com> wrote:
> > Hopefully Israel will get charged with war crimes.

Content of type "text/html" skipped