Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 01:01:13 -0500
From: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com>
To: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

haha, how much time this took you to say that ?
You're paied to make propaganda on FD this more than clear.
you dont answer on any real questions, you say always the same stuff, aka
yeah but hamas was elected by palestinian so palestinian should die, but
know what , not talking about war anymore here, just  your polititian.
Give me just one name of an isreali president or first minister who didn't
end up his mandate with corruption charges.
and what you still  promoting them ?

Oh Oh Oh, you dont like to play the propaganda game with me ?

2009/1/18 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>

> I guess I can't prove that I don't, so what can I say...
>
> Do you have anything you find incorrect in what I have responded to you, or
> you are done with your nonsense and the list can go back to being a Computer
> Security Mailing List?
>
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 7:32 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com> wrote:
>
>>  You are paid to say that Avraham, and it's a shame.2009/1/18 Avraham
>> Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>

>>> During war, when you are fired at, you shoot back without asking
>>> questions.

>>> Then they should make sure that no terrorists fire at IDF soldiers from
>>> there.

Content of type "text/html" skipped