Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 00:41:40 +0200
From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: ghost <ghosts@...il.com>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

sure - take btselem's word for it... a bunch of Palestinians and a British
jurnalist that says:
"I would stress that I looked only at the Israeli side because of the new
factor - Israel setting up a special unit to improve the projection of its
arguments around the world.
*Paul.Reynolds-INTERNET@....co.uk*<Paul.Reynolds-INTERNET@....co.uk>"

Basically a jurnalist that admits to being biased and a group of
Palestinians - really credible...

Content of type "text/html" skipped