Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:53:28 +0100
From: None None <keep.the.secret.secret@...il.com>
To: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Cyber War or just Cyber Protest?

Is Irish Republican Army Muslim?
Is Informal Anarchist Federation Muslim?
Is Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia Muslim?

>"but all terrorists seem to be Muslim"
Some terrorsits seem to be catholic
Some terrorists seem to be jew
and so on...
These people are not Muslims, Catholics, Jews,..., they are JUST
terrorists. Nothing more.

Terrorists are dangerous extremists.
That's all.

C.