Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:43:06 +0200
From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:01 PM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@...il.com> wrote:

> >>Hamas is also designated as a terrorist organization by the US state
>>> department.
>>>  What a nice reference ....
>>>
>> Do you dispute it?
>>
> Yes i do, a problem with that ?

Yes, you have a problem.

>>> governement.
>>> Hamas resist against your invasion.
>>>
>> How? By firing at _civilians_? Sending suicide bombers to attack
>>> _civilians_? And doing everything it possibly can to attack _civilians_?
>>>
>> Yes it's a war, Palestine has never been in peace with you guys, and i
> understand why.
> You guys are armed by US ... Palestinian do not have equivalent weapons....
> Btw did you forgot Sabra & shatilla ? just in case :
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre
> Your argument is pointless once again, but i guess amnesia 101 is your
> bedside book.

I have already commented on that - why do you keep repeating yourself like a
broken record?
Go talk to your brothers in Lebanon who did the massacre.

> If Israel really wanted to kill Palestinians in general, it could do it
>> much cheaper and with no Israeli casualties.
>>
> They did remember now ?

No, I was referring to Israel being able to wipe Gaza with 0 casualties on
the Israeli side, and in less than 10 minutes. Israel did not do that.

>> Israel pulled out of Gazaa and let the Palestinians have their own
>> govornment,
>>
> Oh you guys are so nice.. shall they say thanks ?

Yes.

>> they basically gave them everything they wanted on a silver plate, in
>> return Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, sent terrorist suicide
>> bombers accross the border - to kill as many Israeli _civilians_ as
>> possible.
>>

> Yep that's war remember ?

So trying to kill as many Israeli _civilians_ is OK in your book,
but Israel attempting to kill those terrorists _without_  harming
_civilians_ on the Palestinian side (a mission impossible task) is wrong?

>> Israel is _avoiding civilian casualties_, it is _sorry_ for any
>> _civilians_ wounded or killed during fighting - but this is a _war_, and
>> _civilians die_ - especially since Hamas is using Palestinian civilians as
>> human shields - http://tinyurl.com/6v45l5
>>
> Bull-shit

You had that for lunch?

>> the same as they were happy at 9/11 - when 3000 innocent civilians dies in
>> the WTC - spreading candy in the streets.
>>

> Lots of people hate USA, but i guess they're terrorists then .
> So  many european country = terrorists.
> See i'm kind i save you some words :)

No, you can hate as many people as you want - as long as you don't put your
hate into action - i.e. blow yourself up in a bus, etc... You are not a
terrorist (just a sick person).

>> No other country does what Israel does - i.e. make over 250 thousand
>> phonecalls to warn enemy's civilians to leave an area about to be bombed -
>> during war.
>>
> Do you guys want a nobel price or something ?

Both.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

> They have stolen lots of land in jordany, egypt,

I guess they should have not opened war on Israel...

> palestine

There was no such country - there were no Palestinians back then. It's a new
invention.

> , liban

You mean Lebanon?

> while playing at war with them neighbors.

Yes, 'playing' in a war that the Arabs started. And winning that war.

> Btw no one of theses neighbors wanted  the creation of the state of israel

But the UN disagreed.

> , which is totally understandable

It was not up to them.

> ,  but US and British got the last word.

No, Israel did.

> Israel also made a nuclear bomb illegaly

Prove that.

> , they shouldn't have that one.

Why? Are you scared?

> Also about the elected people by god stuff, i forgot to said that  the man
> who wrote the torah was jew ;)

Yes, Mosses was a Jew.

> The bigger problems with zionist, is they control most of the medias around
> the world,

 most of the banks, them community are pretty strong around.
> Making/doing propaganda is an easy game for them, you cant touch jews,
> because as avraham do, everytime you hit them,

Sure... It's all just 1 huge big conspiracy against you.

> they play the holocaust card.

 I didn't bring up the holocaust - you did by comparing Israel to the Nazis.

> If someone in europe throw some coktails molotov on a  mosque, nothing
> happens

When did that happen?

> , but if you do the same on a synagogue,  all the politics will be
> condaming the authors of this attak, kind of frustrating eh ?

No. You are.

> You have to understand something Avraham

I don't.

> , a lots of people (not muslims) hate zionist, there's a reason for this

Yes - evil exists.

> , you've asked for it.

No - it's just a fact of life.

> As you got to understand that a lots of people do not like the US, for what
> they've done in central ameriqua for exemple

Use a spell checker or something...

> , or for playing the world policeman game, and yes if 15 clown armed like
> gardeners can blow 2 towers in US soil, this will make happy some people
> around the world, religious related or not.

If you are happy to see 3000 innocent civilians murdered by 15 clowns armed
like gardeners - you should visit a doctor ASAP.

> Also stop calling everyone terrorists

Not everyone - but Hamas are.

> , dont you remember, talibans was good terrorists when they was fighting
> agains communists, now that they "fight" against US, they are bad
> terrorists.

You agree that they are terrorists then?

> stifles yourself with your propaganda.

Your English sucks for someone trying to do propaganda on a ComSec mailing
list.

Content of type "text/html" skipped