Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:01:24 +0200
From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: Alaa Abdelwahab <alaa.abdelwahab@...e.fr>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Cyber War or just Cyber Protest?

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Alaa Abdelwahab <alaa.abdelwahab@...e.fr>wrote:

>  >>Without checking, I bet the vast majority of these are Muslim. I would
> be glad to be proven wrong.
>

> Guess what, Islam is for more than 1400 Years, Israel is there since 60
> years. Now how old is any of the list you motioned ? do you know that none
> of them even exist before The evil Israel exists ?

Before the Arab conquest

In 586 BCE King Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon conquered the Kingdom of Judah
and exiled the population to Babylon.

The Bible recounts how, in 538 BCE Cyrus the Great of Persia conquered
Babylon and issued a proclamation granting the people of Judah their
freedom. 50,000 Judeans, led by Zerubabel returned. A second group of 5000,
led by Ezra and Nehemiah, returned to Judea in 456 BCE.

In 332 BCE Alexander the Great conquered Judea and ordered the first
translation of the bible (the Septuagint). In the second century, Antiochus
IV Epiphanes tried to eradicate Judaism leading to the 174 - 135 BCE
Maccabean Revolt. The success of this revolt is celebrated in the Jewish
festival of Chanukka.

In 64 BCE the Roman General, Pompey conquered Judea.

    See also: Jewish-Roman wars

In 66 CE the Jews broke free of Rome , naming their new kingdom, Israel (to
distinguish it from Roman-controlled Judea). The revolt was defeated and
Jerusalem destroyed by Titus in the year 70 CE. A second Jewish revolt in
135 CE also renamed the country "Israel," and its defeat led the emperor
Hadrian to rename Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina.[3] Jews were barred from
living there and the Roman province, until then known as Iudaea Province,
was renamed to Palaestina; no other revolt led to a province being renamed.
The names "Palestine" (in English) and "Filistin" (in Arabic) derive from
this Latin name.[4]

    See also: Development of the Jewish Bible canon

Despite persecution, key Jewish religious texts were compiled in Israel
between 200 CE and 1000 CE. In the second century Israeli Rabbis decided
which books could be regarded as part of the Hebrew Bible. The Jewish
apocrypha were left out (including the Books of the Maccabees). Sacred
Jewish texts written in Israel in this period include the Mishnah (200 CE),
the Gemara (400 CE) and the Talmud (500 CE).

In 614 a Jewish revolt against Byzantine Emperor Heraclius with Persian
support failed, leading to an edict expelling the Jews from Palestine.
Twenty years later, in 631, the Arabs defeated Heraclius and conquered the
area. Over the next few centuries, Islam became the dominant religion in the
area.

[edit] After the Arab Conquest

Between the 7th and 11th centuries, Jewish scribes, called the Masoretes and
located in the Galilee and Jerusalem, established the Masoretic Text, the
final text of the Hebrew Bible.

The name Palestine fell out of use under the Crusaders, who called the
kingdoms they established there "Outremer" (overseas). During the Crusades,
Jews in Israel were massacred, burnt alive or sold into slavery.[5] The
murder of Jews began during the Crusaders' travels across Europe and
continued in the Holy Land.[6] Ashkenazi orthodox Jews still recite a prayer
in memory of the destruction caused by the Crusades.

>>From 1260 to 1300 Israel became the frontier between Mongol invaders (who
were Crusader allies) and the Mamluks of Egypt. The conflict impoverished
the area and severely reduced its population. Sultan Baybars of Egypt
eventually expelled the Crusaders and Mongols.

The collapse of the Crusades was followed by the expulsion of Jews from
England (1290) and later France (1391). Muslim defeats led to expulsions of
Jews from Spain (the Alhambra decree 1492) and Portugal (1497). Each
expulsion and wave of religious persecution led to movement of Jews to
Israel.

Under the Ottomans (1517—1917) the area was part of the province of Syria.

During the 1648—1654 Khmelnytsky Uprising in the Ukraine over 100,000 Jews
were massacred in Eastern Europe, leading to further migration. The Jewish
population of Israel was concentrated in the Four Holy Cities.

In 1799 Napoleon briefly occupied the coast and offered to create a Jewish
state there but the offer was rejected by the Jews.

By the 19th century, the Land of Israel was populated mostly by Muslim and
Christian Arabs, as well as Jews, Greeks, Druze, Bedouins and other
minorities. In 1844, Jews constituted the largest population group in
Jerusalem and by 1890 an absolute majority in the city, although as a whole
the Jewish population made up far less than 10% of the region.[7][8]

When the British conquered the area in 1917, they named it "Palestine" and
defined the boundaries to include modern Israel and Jordan.

> So should we call them "Muslim terrorists"?

 Sure, if that makes you happy.

> You are the evil and as long you exist the world will suffer.

And you are a rabbit wearing a pink shirt.

> Years before any of the resistance groups exist who did sabra and chatila
> massacre?

Go talk to your brothers in Lebanon who did the massacre

> who bomb the American embassy in Cairo to destroy the Arab/American
> relation ?
>

> who sends bombed mails to the German and French workers in Egypt ?

Don't know - you tell me.

> Avraham, do you have a job ?

Yes, do you?

> or this is your job ?

No, you can find my profile on Linked-In.

> will you shut up so we can get ride of this topic

You are more than welcome to shut up and ride off this topic. If you have
not noticed - I simply reply to your lies and propaganda.

But I think you enjoy keeping the list members here hostage for your
propaganda

Content of type "text/html" skipped