Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:24:26 -0500
From: ghost <ghosts@...il.com>
To: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Jesus was jew !

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Avraham Schneider
<avri.schneider@...il.com> wrote:

> blablabla... that's all you do.

Can't respond to something that has you completely pinned down to what
you are huh? :-)

>> > Why don't you make up your mind, or at least spread contradicting claims
>> > over multiple posts or under different handles as you are accustomed to
>> >
>> > Besides, I am not 'showing my support' - I am responding to propaganda
>> > distributed here by people like you.
>> >

>> Typical zionist jew, if they don't like your opinion they call it
>> propaganda... and then respond with reports from some quasi-government
>> agency that specializes in propaganda. Now that's funny.
>
> What's funny is that you are avoiding the question.

I fail to see a question in that quote, chicken hawk. You'd think
someone who falls back on grammar and spelling attacks, because
they've lost there argument by only believing in washed government
zionist bullshit, would know what a question mark was.

>> > As for cowardliness, it seems you are the one who posts using a
>> > nickname.
>> >

>> Would you like to meet and find out who I am "Avraham"? I've lived in
>> the bay my entire life and just recently moved out of state. My entire
>> family is still there and I will be returning to visit sooner rather
>> than later. This isn't "G4TV Special Report," you can't hide behind
>> the keyboard in the real world.
>
> Sure. And you are still hiding behind a psuedoname.

That's all you have avri baby? im "hiding behind a psuedoname(sic)"?
What do you want my name for avri? so you can google me? You won't
find anything, unlike some stupid zionist scum on a mailing list, my
entire life isn't up for search on the internet. :-)

>> Sideline cheerleaders deserve the same war at there doorstep as the
>> scum that commit it. You preach death, you're no better than nazi
>> scum.
>
> I preach death? When?

Typical zionist scum, so sad. They think as long as they preach death
on Arabs then it's okay.

>> Doing research on someone who supports the death of innocent civilians
>> is far from pathetic.
>
> You are claiming I support the death of innocent civilians - prove that.

Read your posts, chicken hawk.

>> In fact, if I am the only one who has done
>> research on you I would be quite ashamed of the human race.
>
> Who cares who you're ashamed of?

You should avri, you really should.

>> and this coming from the man who wants my real name so he could do his
>> research on me
>
> No, just showing that you are the one who is a coward, I don't really care
> who you are.

Says the coward who wouldn't fight for the "country" he spreads propaganda for.

I can bring the war you clammer for to your front door step if you'd
like, watch who you call a coward avri, you don't want to see how far
the rabbit hole goes.

>> ... typical zionist scum, nothing but double standards
>> if you're not "one of them."
>
> Yes, and we also drink the blood of Christian babies on Passover.

Yes, because your kind don't hold a double standard right?  It's not
"us and them" with your people, by heavens no, that's not the zionist
way. Go gargle some red wine on a babys penis.

> Why are you smiling?

:-)