Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:00:07 +0100
From: Erick Staal <elstaal@...all.nl>
To: don bailey <don.bailey@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Administrivia: Spring Cleaning

Hello list,

I'm a longtime lurker of this list and have also been on the verge of
saying bye-bye to Full-Disclosure (I've got something better to do with
my life than constantly deciding if someone's alias(es) belongs in my
killfile or not).
In this case I am with the moderator as long as he stays transparent
about the killfile of Full-Disclosure.

Sincerely, Erick