Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:55:20 -0500
From: "Elazar Broad" <elazar@...hmail.com>
To: yr42.lists@...il.com, kevin@....appstate.edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, astle.j@...il.com
Subject: Re: Windows 7 UAC compromised

<snip>
I maintain that by not educating our users we are failing in that
goal.
</snip>

With many it is in one ear, out the other, unless you are allowed
to use a clue bat...

--
Protect our community.  Click here to take criminal justice classes and begin a rewarding career.
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxtpLJCHFvjYoeYUQ4XsQaFkOvAGtlKkYBY2VxrXTypHIfN0k/