Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 22:10:59 -0600
From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: SFX-SQLi: A new SQL injection technique for
 SQL	Server (dumps a table in one request!)

--On February 7, 2009 10:02:21 AM -0600 Daniel Kachakil
<dani@...hakil.com> wrote:

> I have written a paper describing how the technique works and in which
> fundamentals it is based, and I have also developed a tool which
> implements
> this technique as a proof of concept (with the source code included).
>
> You can get them through this URL:
>
> http://www.kachakil.com/papers/SFX-SQLi-en.htm

Having read your paper, I'm a bit confused about what you think the "new
SQL injection technique" is that you've discovered.  I understand you have
determined a way to *extract* data in a more compact and efficient format,
but I didn't see any new *injection* technique.  IOW, the FOR XML
construct isn't going to assist you in obtaining the data - only in
obtaining it more efficiently.

Did I miss something?

Paul Schmehl, If it isn't already
obvious, my opinions are my own