Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 20:01:09 -0800
From: neeko@...lingsinister.net
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Apple Safari 4 Beta feeds: URI NULL
	Pointer	Dereference Denial of, Service Vulnerability

See this --------------------------------------------------^

and then this -------------------------^

> a plain NULL deref bug. Also, you need to be able to map the NULL address,
> so I ask again, in examples such as this, in users-space apps name one
> exploitable condition.
>

> --
> ciao
>
> JT

I'll clarify for everyone since you seem lost.
EVERYONE, THE NULL POINTER DOES NOT GET DEREFERENCED. It only
gets referenced. And Jubei isn't even sure a null pointer is involved
at all =)

With that out of the way, I'd just like to say that I only meant to
encourage people to check out an excellent paper. I didn't mean to say
anything related to your argument other than to say that that
paper is a must-read. If you can't appreciate that, why the fuck are you
on F-D? Think about it.