Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 18:30:39 -0500
From: bobby.mugabe@...hmail.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, security.mustache@...il.com
Subject: Re: Apple Safari ... DoS Vulnerability

Sir,

If you can't tell the difference between my father and my self,
then I will have trouble believing that you are the mustache and
not the man.

thanks,
- -bm

--
Upgrade your kitchen or bath with beautiful new countertops. Click now!
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/BLSrjkqb18CZCWUV7c3wawr5yyv0hZ2UBKVIEDK2LCipoCyDvrX6QJebVPi/