Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:52:02 -0400
From: Byron Sonne <blsonne@...vdan.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The BBC acquired a botnet,
 but was it legal? - 	Update

> Anyone from Canada/America who laughs at the English for "nanny state" needs
> to look at their own country...your just a bad.

Keep on believing that, my friend. Keep on believing. Your country will
slide into fascism before either one of ours, of that I'm sure.

Your excessive, excessive use of video cameras, firework laws, mercury
in barometer issues, drug laws, gun laws, alcohol regulation, legally
required to have anti-scalding devices on your bathub, warnings on eggs
for containing eggs...

Attempts at crypto regulation - having to be forced to give up crypto to
the police on demand and if you don't 2 years jail, even though you've
committed no offence.

Pretty disgusting for a country that gave us the Magna Carta.

Yes, our countries suck ass, but England... well, at least your not as
bad as Australia for censorship, or attempts to censor. Or are you?

The one area I will grant you that Canuckistan is worse is in terms of
declassifying materials. Our gov't can keep them secret, or deny their
existence, for what seems like forever.

> they talk about noise on these lists but come on...

Yet you reply!

--
     Byron L. Sonne :: blsonne@...vdan.com :: www.halvdan.com
gpg: 0x69D9EAA6, C651 EF07 1298 58B3 615D 4019 E196 BAE1 69D9 EAA6

         "For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice"