Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:58:42 -0400
From: T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com>
To: "Valdis' Mustache" <security.mustachio@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Hacker Space Fest 2009 CFP: Call For Paper

I've often inquired about various spaces around and what goes on in
them... We need to ensure that no misguided and isolated ruiners are
misled by the culture jamming into attending one, and sucked in by the
feds that infiltrate such groups. It's obvious that attending even one
of these 'hacker spaces' gets you both blacklisted from *ahem* 'Le
Petit Underground Hacking Machines Troupe' and added to a fed
watchlist... I suggest that protection against this be built into the
standard rhetoric around hacker spaces
encouraging such things as glue/tape on 'Valdis mustaches.' I for one
would be honored to don a stash modeled in your handlebared perfection
during my day to day exploits.

Re: 1 - It should be vaguely interesting that the day of I was writing
a school paper on the 'ECHELON' and various other glorious
surveillance systems. The pretense that the police used when coming to
pick me up was that they were 'dropping it off.' (Seeing that they had
grabbed it in the first place, it must have been suspicious.)

-Travis