Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 04:10:35 -0500
From: Exploit Sweatshop <exploitsweatshop@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Exploit sweatshop open for business!

PDP have really good idea, I think! I read his website and BOOM! Lightbulb
go in my haed!

No more make stupid fucking soccer balls and sell golds to stupid teenagers
for Worlds of Warcrafts!
http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/exploit-sweatshop/ <---  Big business findig
security bugs and sell them to you at discount prices!

So now we open store, Exploit Sweatshop! Twenty kid from Manila School of
Technologies, three fuzzer. We get more fuzzer next week, no problem!

You have bug on heap?
WE MAKE HEAP SPRAY!

You have not enough bytes?
WE GET YOU MORE BYTES!

You not sure about offset?
WE FIND OFFSET!

This week, first time grand open speacial, we sell Vista remote, all
version, LOCAL SYSTEM access!
Module for Core Impacts, CANVAS, Metaploit! Reverse connector with it too!
For you, $52.95 USD, 361.245 Yuan! Military service discount too, just ask!
Paypal okay, Moneygram or Western Union. NO PERSONAL CHECK.

Speacial custom made for you service now starting this week also, you send
crashdump and log from fuzzer, WE MAKE EXPLOIT!
Custom price, hourly rate. You pay first. WE MAKE EXPLOIT!

Thank you, talk soon, we make speacial codes for you too, just ask!

Genaro Disuanco
President, Exploit Sweatshop
Intramuros, Manila, Philippines
http://www.twitter.com/xploitsweatshop