Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 18:19:14 -0400
From: Pete Licoln <pete.licoln@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Fwd: [SA-GOOGLE-420] Leslie Hawthorn - Geek
	herder, druggy, pervert. Not so cool.

"I may as well use this as evidence to corroborate my claims:

Leslie hawthorn is an Employee at Google Inc. in Mountain View, CA. Through
the internet openly admits to:
  1.) Being a "Fuck master"
  2.) "Sometimes" doing drugs
  3.) Being a "weekend warrior" (Doing recreational drugs on the weekends)
  4.) Her job, which includes working around minors
  5.) Her picture shows she is definitely a 10/10 in looks (
www.twitter.com/lhawthorn)
  6.) A lot of idle brown-nosing"

So what, you got pissed cuz someone assume she takes drugs ?
Welcome in real world at least she's frank

On the other side, you're a fucking scared sheep.

"
Source.
http://www.complaints.com/Google-Inc-209719/Google-Inc-employee-and-my-child-210295.html
OKCupid: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/lhawthorn (Cached at
http://www.webcitation.org/5hODyFghk)
OKCupid Quizzes: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/lhawthorn/tests/ (Cached at
http://www.webcitation.org/5hOE5Eslf)

I wanted to inquire with California authorities, Google, and Leslie Hawthorn
on drug policy in the United States. Also federal law regarding minors (GHOP
has had students as young as 13), admitting drug normal use of recreational
drugs ("Weekend warrior") and sex ("Fuck master") by group organizers over
interstate communicae."

Sure, she deserve death penality.
Burn them all god damn it.

"Explain this to the mothers and fathers. Explain this to the children who
get to grow up fast. They probably didn't expect buying into that. Heh.
*blacks out*

How many crimes can you do, or openly admit you engage in, until Google puts
their foot down?"

Google is a liberal hippie smoking pot compagny, wake-up dude where in 2009.

"
Because right now I'm 99% sure you can get a job at Google if you fly around
the world free, present powerpoints, garble 5-pound bags of fun-size
snickers and twitter all day, even if you openly admit to criminal behavior.
Leslie's job specifically entails flying around the world, staying at hotels
and eating room service. God knows if she does drugs there. She just got
back from The Netherlands. Her recent "charm" was a statement about a tabby
cat.

She's respected because she's a brown noser (she constantly reminds the
world "life is good" via twitter. Please.) But that doesn't mean jack. These
are children. Innocent families have lost their lives to drug cartels (So
much for empathy, peace and love). I'm not getting fooled by this trash.
This is egregious. This is gross."

You should get back to Texas redneck-kid, you'll be happy there.

"I am concerned because a mom found that her 14 year old - a google highly
open participation student - was googling "Fuck master". The mother found
Leslie's OKCupid profile in there."
Man you should see a doctor, you're on the internet, dont you get it ? and
by the way, how this post has anything to do with FD ?
You think we're learning something now ?
Get a doctor, and quick.
 "whistleyn3td3v@...e-mail.net"

You should totally consult a doctor son.

Content of type "text/html" skipped