Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:51:18 -0400
From: T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com>
To: "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t@...glemail.com>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: SNOsoft - GLOsoft - BLOsoft - Awesome!

The difference between trolling someone online and parodying them in
an SNL skit is the SNL skit costs green money.
The online trolling costs very little.
To be trolled online is not a badge of honor. Whereas the notability
that being trolled by SNL implies is.

KF still ranks high for MOAB so I'm slightly irked to see such a
ruinous individual being attacked by the ruckus generators.
Trolling the sec industry and the non-disclosure movement are two
separate whiteh8 movements though, so I shouldn't be too thrown off.

-Travis