Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:22:46 -0400
From: Cance Consulting <cance.consulting@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: AntiAntiSec / Endgame

The problem isn't that AntiSec are a bunch of kids with egos, it's that
they have no logic. Let's think about their message:

a. Stop publishing exploits  (ook fair enough, but if this stops,they
still get traded privately, leading to a small circle of people having
control of a large number of internet hosts).

b. Their mantra of "it's all about money" is two sided as I'm sure they
are compensated in some way for their time and effort in pulling off
this (pretty cool) feat.

c. They think that by spreading "fear" exploits and other security
related articles will stop popping up on the internet?! Why? Wouldn't
this activity of theirs only promote further full-disclosure and
awareness of security protocol?

Maybe it's just me, but I think they are trying to change a system which
exists more for educational reasons and they're trying trying to change
the minds of millions by posting images on Imageshack.

Cheers.